Es freut Convoi sehr dieses Empfehlungsschreiben von Bosch Rexroth Indie zu veröffentlichen.
Letter of recommendation from Bosch Rexroth India.
14 July 2013
To whom it may concern
Bosch Rexroth (India) Ltd. Is part of the Bosch Group and has approximately 880 employees all over India. We have three production locations (two in Bangalore and one in Ahmedabad), three service centers (in Bangalore, Pune and Ahmedabad) and eight sales offices all over India. In Ahmedabed we have set up a new facility of about 37,000 sqm built-up area, to which we shifted our local operations.
After tendering among Indian and international firms, we finally decided to choose M/s Convoi as our relocation partner. The project was executed between beginning of December 2012 and middle of March 2013. During the relocation peak time more than 60 technicians relocated approximately 400 different equipment. This included
- CNC machining centers, turning and grinding machines, assembly tables and hydraulic test benches.
- High precision standard room measuring equipment
- Bulky equipment like a paint booth, a 750 kW diesel generator, air compressors, etc.
- Different high storage equipment
In addition, we relocated 250 office work spaces and more than 15,000 different items of raw material, semi-finished or finished goods.
This summed up to a total number of 450 truck trailer loads, which were shipped from the old location to the new location.
A major factor to make this relocation a success was the approach of M/s Convoi.
- We wanted to have only one contractual relocation partner, who covers all areas of concern (including dismantling, machinery OEM support, transportation, reassembly and hook-up and commissioning of the machines at the new site as well as the relocation of our stocks and offices).
- Already during tendering phase, M/s Convoi made a detailed analysis of our machinery, our stocks, our service and our office area for several days.
- M/s Convoi provided detailed planning in advance, but never lost the flexibility to adjust this planning to our technical or our business needs of the hour.
- We did not lose any goods in transit between the two locations and had no damages.
- They proofed to have both available, the Indian experience as well as the European relocation expertise.
- They applied work safety standards, which absolutely met our requirements and expectations.
- They had an highly motivated team, who was fast and hardworking and willing and keen to go any extra-mile, which was required to fulfill our needs.
So we can summarize our relocation project being extraordinarily smooth, safe, in time and in quality. If we had to accomplish a similar relocation project, we would clearly consider M/s Convoi again as our partner.
For Bosch Rexroth (India) Ltd.
Mr. A. Pfundstein, Ahmedabad Plant Tech. Responsibility
Mr. Dr. J. Grobe, Managing director